Fat Shark’s flagship HDO is the world’s first FPV goggle to use OLED display technology.
The HDO’s OLED display stack produces vivid colors and higher contrast ratios, giving pilots the ability to see better detail under challenging and changing lighting conditions. Fast-moving images also display better thanks to reduced artifacts from image retention. On top of the OLED module, Fat Shark’s patented optics produce crisp images from corner to corner on each display, alleviating any blurriness around the edges of the image.
Additional features include a higher-power module bay for power-hungry, next generation receivers and an improved user interface for better switching between HDMI and analog feeds.
- 18650 battery case (No 18650 cells in the box!)
- Zipper carry case
- FuriousFPV True-D receiver, ImmersionRC RapidFIRE
- Optional diopter lens inserts: -2, -4, -6 dpt
- Trinity 3 axis head tracker module
- 43 channel RF Module support over 6 bands (1.3, 2.4, 5.8 Ghz)
- RCA cable 3m
- 18650 battery cells
Exposing the lens to direct light sources will result in LCD damage!