The worlds first 20x20 flightcontroller with a graphical osd!
On top of the normal Betaflight OSD, RADIX LI on-screen-display gives you extra features you can't get anywhere else. Proudly show off your pilot and team logo using our logo customizer with just a click of a button. Extra features also include a graphical barometer scale, artificial horizon, gyro spectograph, RC stick display, 3D OSD support and more!
There are WAY MORE features than customizing your logo on the splash screen. Features you cannot get with the normal Betaflight OSD. You have heard about the graphical features of our OSD. But what exactly are they, and how do I use them? Find out about all the cool features and how to enable them here: HOW TO PIMP YOUR BRAINFPV OSD
- 6 motor outputs with full DSHOT (150/300/600/1200) and OneShot support.
- PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for receiver.
- FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- 4 full serial ports (UARTs). UART3 and UART6 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry. Inverters are automatically enabled/disabled for maximum flexibility.
- Dedicated RGB LED output
- Dedicated output for accessing the camera menu to change camera settings.
- Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Voltage sensing (VBAT), current input (3.3V max).
- Power: 3S - 6S (7.5V - 26V), 500mA BEC
(For more specs check the 'Specification' tab above)
- RADIX LI flight controller
- Silicone anti-vibration grommets 4x
- BrainFPV 4-in-1 ESC cable kit (cables and connectors to make a cable that works with any 4-in-1 ESC with a JST-SH 7 pin, 8 pin, or 10 pin connector)
|Processor||STM32F446RET6, Coretx-M4, 32bit, 180MHz, 128kB RAM, 512kB Flash|
|Accelerometer + Gyro||Bosch Sensortec BMI160 running at 3.2kHz|
|Configurable||Ja, via Betaflight|
|Dimensions (L*W)||26.5mm x 26.5mm, 20mm hole spacing|