Hobbywing F4 G3 Flightcontroller
Updates over the previous version include the new edition of a 12V 2A BEC for powering FPV gear and auxiliary accessories, a PIT switch for controlling a VTX, revised LED output which supports WS2812B LED strip without requiring a CLI command, revised VTX connection which supports both a plugin connection or direct solder. There's also plug and play support for the new XRotor 60A 4-in-1 ESC providing a clean and easy installation for your next build.
- XRotor Flight Controller F4
- Firmware Target: OmnibusF4SD
- Size: 36x36mm/30.5x30.5mm mounting
- Supports VBAT & CRT monitoring (Voltage & Current)
- Supports: Betaflight/Cleanflight
- OSD: Built-in
- Size: 35x35mm
- Weight: 6g
More information about this Flight Controller is here.
Hobbywing XRotor Micro 60A 4in1 esc
This 30,5x30,5 mounting ESC is perfect for pilots who need the best of the best. The esc has 4x 60A outputs controlled by a 32bit MCU with BlHeli_32. This beast supports DShot 1200, has a 5V BEC in order to provide your FC the power it needs. With the current and voltage sensor your FC can monitor the current and voltage at real time.
- 3-6S lipo input
- 60A Continue / 80A Burst
- Mounting holes: 30x30mm
- Capacitor included
- Pre soldered 12AWG wire on XT60 connector
- Pre soldered LOW ESR capacitor
- Pre mounted anti vibrating rubbers
- Weight: 15g
More information about this ESC is here.