FrSky Taranis Q X7 radio with European LBT firmware. This radio is the lighter, smaller and cheaper version of the X9D Plus. The performance of this radio is the same but is a bit smaller and has less switches and sliders which are usually not needed for FPV racers. So the QX7 is the perfect choice for the pilots who don't want to spend more than 200 bucks on a radio with features they don't need.
The QX7 works with 6 rechargable NIMH cells in a batterypack. Be aware, there is no battery bay for seperate AA batteries with the X7! You can order the LSD pack if you want to use the original NIMH pack.
This radio can be used as Mode1 or Mode2. It is up to you. At the bottom you will find a video from FrSky with an explanation how to remove the springload from your desired gimbal.
- Quad Ball Bearing Gimbals
- Receiver Match
- Audio Speech Outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Real-time Flight Data Logging
- Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Alerts
- Super Low Latency
- Vibration Alerts
- Model files are compatible with TARANIS X9D/X9D Plus/X9E.
- Model Name: Taranis Q X7
- Operating Voltage Range: 6~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
- Operating Current: 210mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
- Operating Temperature: -10~45℃
- Backlight LCD Screen: 128*64 outdoor readable LCD
- Model Memories: 60 (extendable by SD card)
- Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used)
- Batteries and charger are not included!
Here you find the manual to select your mode