The XJT-Lite telemetry transmitter module is compatible with the new small radios from FrSky. This module can be used if you have a radio which is not compatible with your receivers like D8 receivers or other models from FrSky since the ACCESS firmware has been released. The module can be used in the LITE versions of all FrSky radios like the X-Lite (-S, Pro), X9-Lite etc.
Add the XJT-Lite to the back of your FrSky transmitter for 32 channel in total!
Also ideal if you use EU and non-EU receivers both, you can for example set the internal module to EU, external to international or visa versa.
- Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST SYSTEM) achieves highly reliable link in interference rich environments.
- Smart Port - Full Duplex communication
- Easy to bind and instant link-up
- Excellent reboot times
- All channels failsafe
- Quick response
- Very smooth servo movement
- Alarm on events of receiver (low battery voltages, poor reception, etc.)
- Error-free link, by using 48bits CRC algorithm
- Firmware upgradable
This module is comaptible with the following receiver types:
- D8 (Used on older D type receivers and many micro drones like the Emax Tinyhawk)
The module can fit all latest LITE radio's from FrSky with the small modulebay. X-Lite, X-Lite S, X-Lite Pro, X9-Lite
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.0V-15.0V
- Operating Current: 140mA (@6V), 80mA (@12V)
- Output Power: ≤ 100mW