The XJT-Lite telemetry transmitter module is compatible with the new small radios from FrSky. This module can be used if you have a radio which is not compatible with your receivers like D8 receivers or other models from FrSky since the ACCESS firmware has been released. The module can be used in the LITE versions of all FrSky radios like the X-Lite (-S, Pro), X9-Lite etc.
Add the XJT-Lite to the back of your FrSky transmitter for 32 channel in total!
Also ideal if you use EU and non-EU receivers both, you can for example set the internal module to EU, external to international or visa versa.
- Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST SYSTEM) achieves highly reliable link in interference rich environments.
- Smart Port - Full Duplex communication
- Easy to bind and instant link-up
- Excellent reboot times
- All channels failsafe
- Quick response
- Very smooth servo movement
- Alarm on events of receiver (low battery voltages, poor reception, etc.)
- Error-free link, by using 48bits CRC algorithm
- Firmware upgradable
This module is comaptible with the following receiver types:
- D8 (Used on older D type receivers and many micro drones like the Emax Tinyhawk, read information below for D8!)
The module can fit all latest LITE radio's from FrSky with the small modulebay. X-Lite, X-Lite S, X-Lite Pro, X9-Lite
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.0V-15.0V
- Operating Current: 140mA (@6V), 80mA (@12V)
- Output Power: ≤ 100mW
Binding with D8 for the TinyHawk is a bit different:
Connect your TinyHawk(s) to your computer with BetaFlight, get into the CLI and paste the following commands:
You will now see your blue LED on the TinyHawk going to solid blue (not blinking), now you can put your TX module in D8 bind modus using your radio. You will not get any feedback of your RX nor TX that the binding is completed. It completes with no feedback. As soon as you re plugin your TinyHawk you will get signal on it. You are now ready to go!