The XJT telemetry transmitter module is compatible with the JR style modules. This module can be used if you have a radio which is not compatible with your receivers like D8 receivers or other models from FrSky since the ACCESS firmware has been released. The module can for example be used in the lastest Horus X10S and the X9D SE 2019.
Add the XJT to the back of your FrSky Taranis transmitter for 32 channel in total!
- Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST SYSTEM) achieves highly reliable link in interference rich environments.
- Smart Port - Full Duplex communication
- Easy to bind and instant link-up
- Excellent reboot times
- All channels failsafe
- Quick response
- Very smooth servo movement
- Alarm on events of receiver (low battery voltages, poor reception, etc.)
- Error-free link, by using 48bits CRC algorithm
- Firmware upgradable
This module is comaptible with the following receiver types:
- D8 (Used on older D type receivers and many micro drones like the Emax Tinyhawk)
The module will fit in basicly every radio with a JR bay, this is excisting on almost all larger radios from FrSky and the following list from other brands:
JR: 347, 388, 783, U8, PCM10, PCM10S, PCM10SX, PCM10IIS, 8103, J9303, MX-22, MX-24S, PX, 9XII, Eurgle 9X, Turnigy 9X and more.
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.0V-15.0V
- Operating Current: 140mA (@6V), 80mA (@12V)
- Output Power: ≤ 100mW