The ISDT SC-608 and Q6+ are the best field charger in the market. This charger is easy to use with only a scroll wheel for input and a very bright sunlight readable IPS color display.
With its 150W charging capacity it is a bit slower than its Q6+ brother. This charger is still capable of charging the battery in no time. The current can go up to 8A which is capable of charging a 4S 1300 pack in less than 15 minutes.
This charger has an XT60 connector for power input, you can put basicly all DC power supplies to it as long its in the range of 9-32V. This means you can use an old car battery, a generator with an old laptop adapter or maybe your cigarette plug in your car.
The charger has a 2-6S battery balanceplug which doesn't need any external board to connect the plug.
- Input voltage: DC 9-32V
- Output voltage: DC 0-30V 1-6S
- Charge current: 0,1 - 8,0A
- Discharge current: 0,1 - 3,0A
- Weight: 110 gram
- Dimensions: 88x58x21mm
- Supported battery types: NICD/NIMH, Lood, LiFe, LiIon, LiPo, LiHv
- Supports firmware updates
- The charger comes with a short manual, you can find the full version under downloads.
Beware, never charge a battery unsupervised, also don't charge damaged batteries!
|ISDT-Q6-Plus-e n.pdf File Size 419.88KB Downloaded: 5|