Sainsmart TPU filament is known for its really strong properties. It will print very well on most printers that support flexible filaments. Perfect for printing camera mounts and protections.
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is a high strength flexible filament. TPU is essentially polyurethane, it belongs to the TPE class of thermoplastics (similar to the stuff NinjaFlex is made of).
In addition to being stronger compared to other flexible materials on the market, we found TPU to be easier to print with, with great layer to layer bonding. Let's make our ideas actual!
- Recommended platform temperature: 30 - 40°C
- Recommended extruder temperature: 210 - 230°C
- Roundness: 1.75mm (+/- 0.03mm)
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool Weight Total, Net Weight 0.8 KG
- shore hardness: 95A
- Material : Rep-Flex TPU - Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
|Print temprature (°C)||210|