Here we present you the new EpiQuad 210 Stretched X frame! This frame has been developed together with top pilots. The keywords for designing this frame were: Simple and robust, it must fly indoors or outdoors if you really want a rigid frame.
This is the ultimate racing frame based on the EpiQuad 210X but now stretched and with a small body with 3d printed TPU composite pod! This pod makes place for Foxeer's micro cam, an ImmersionRC Tramp with his tag and a buzzer.
Also for this frame, if you manage to break it we give a 40% discount on a new bottom plate!
- Rigid TPU Composite pod in different colors!
- Option to put 4in1 together with an FC (there are higher standoffs in the package for this)
- Option to put 4 seperate esc's on the arms (you can go very low with your POD now!)
- Antislip pad on battery tray.
- Dedicated place for your Tramp, NFC Tag, Buzzer and Antennas
- Weight 104 grams including Buzzer and SMA pigtail.
|Propellers||Gemfan Flash, Dal Cyclone
|Motors||2306/ 2207 motors with around 2500KV
|ESC's||4in1 or seperate ESC's
|FPV Camera||Foxeer Micro
Parts in the box:
- Batteryholder with anti slip pad
- TPU Composite printed pod
- SMA Pigtail installed
- Micro buzzer installed
- Different length standoffs
- A pair of EpiQuad batterystraps
- All screws and nuts needed
|Quadcopter_onderdelen/Frames/EpiQuad/210mm_Assembly_manual.pdf File Size 105.84KB Downloaded: 20|
|Quadcopter_onderdelen/PDB/Manual_Epiquad_PDB.pdf File Size 2.25MB Downloaded: 13|
|Quadcopter_onderdelen/PDB/PDB_Assembly_manual.pdf File Size 221.37KB Downloaded: 14|