The goal for designing this racing quad was to have a light weight, agile and strong frame compared with a minimal pod specially for micro-style cameras.
- Light weight racing quad, only 69 grams total frame weight (incl. hardware and pod)
- Specially designed pod for micro-style cams (optional fullsize-style pod)
- Arms of 5mm thick carbon with chamfered edges
- Center inter-locking arms for extra rigidity and preventing arms to wiggle after some crashes
- High quality carbon and frame production from industry known ArmattanProductions.
- Stretched-X Arms with chamfered edges for 5″ props (4x)
- Green Pod (1x)
- Bottom plate (1x)
- Middle plate (1x)
- Aluminum knurled standoffs 20mm (4x)
- M3 press nut (4x)
- M3 carbon steel 6mm screw (4x)
- M3 carbon steel 12mm screw (4x)
- M3 carbon steel 20mm screw (4x)
- The arms are 7mm width and therefor do not fit ESCs very well, best to use is an 4-in-1 ESC or an AIO flightcontroller with buildin ESCs.