- Integrated high precision variometer sensor
- Support redundancy function
- Support telemetry data transmission
- Switchable SBUS/PWM mode (1~8CH from PWM outputs and 1~16CH from SBUS output)
- EU Version
This receiver is designed to be used for the Gliders. FrSky built the variometer sensor into the X6R receiver, this will give you telemetry data like altitude and vertical speed. The G-RX6 supports the redundancy function as well, this means you can add on another receiver to create a back-up in case one fails. In addition, it supports SBUS and PWM mode, you can switch between the 2 channels between very easily.
- Dimension: 21.1*13*7mm
- Weight: 2.6g
- Number of Channels: 16 CH(1-6ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16CH from SBUS port).
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: Full range
- Firmware Upgradable
- Compatibility: D16 mode
- Servo frame rate: 9ms (HS–High Speed Mode)
18ms (FS–Normal Speed Mode)
- All 16 channels requires the FrSky Taranis, or the XJT module bound in D16 mode.
- 1 x G-RX6 receiver
- 2 x Jumper
- 1 x User manual