The RX6R is a standalone receiver with all the functions of X6R, it features 6 PWM outputs with extremely high precision and low latency. The latency of PWM output is 9ms less than that of the X6R in high speed mode. The RX6R features the redundancy function as well, this means you can add another receiver as a back-up in case the first one fails. Last but not least, the RX6R and the whole RX-line has a 40% increase in range compared to the previous X series receivers.
- Number of channels: 1~6ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS port.
- With RSSI PWM output (0~3.3V)
- SmartPort enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
- Redundancy if connected with a second RX6R
- EU Version
- 2 antennas with IPEX4 connector
- Number of Channels: 16
- Dimension: 21mm x 17mm x 7mm
- Weight: 2.9g
- Operating Voltage Range: 3,5V-10.0V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: >2km
- RSSI output: analog voltage output (0~3.3V)
- Servo Frame rate 9ms
- All 16 channels requires the FrSky Taranis, or the XJT module bound in D16 mode.
- 1 x RX6R receiver
- 2 x Jumper
- 1 x User manual